Hi. My name is Mike Norman. Perhaps you know me from my blog, Mike Norman Economics or from my television appearances. I have been trading for over 35 years and have been a member of four exchanges, worked as a prop trader for a major bank and managed money for one of the world's largest hedge funds.
Forex beats them all!
Over the course of my career I have traded everything from stocks to bonds to commodities, futures, options, you name it. But the market that I trade exclusively now is the Forex market. For a trader, it beats them all. The Forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world. It has lots of volatility, plenty of leverage and true, 24-hour action. Furthermore, you don't pay commissions when you trade Forex so it's the most cost effective market for a trader. Thanks to the Internet you can trade Forex from the privacy of your home, office or even your smart phone or tablet.
You need knowledge to win
Trading is not easy and over the years I have taken my share of losses, but I never gave up because my goal was to become a consistently profitable trader. Over time I discovered that there were three main things that determined success: Great information, the right trading approach and mental control. Once you have all three trading becomes easy, but getting all three is not so easy, especially if you try to do it on your own.
Why I teach
Not long ago I decided that I was going to give courses designed to teach people how to trade. I thought that many people were probably making the same mistakes that I made and all they needed was someone who could show them how to avoid those pitfalls and then they'd be on tehir way to success. When I started these courses my goal was simply to educate people, however, the more I taught the more something amazing happened...not only did I help others improve their own trading, but I became better as a trader myself. That taught me a powerful lesson: when you have to explain your ideas and actions to others it makes you discover even more about the process you're involved in and it makes you that much better.
Losing is a choice and you don't have to take it!
I can honestly tell you with complete honesty that the strategies, tactics and behavioral skills you will learn in my course are things you won't find anywhere else. I literally show you how to "read" the market in such a way as to eliminate losses from your trading. I know it sounds crazy or too good to be true, but when you see it with your own eyes I guarantee you that you will be amazed. I will teach you how to see what other market participants are doing and show you how to literally use THEIR money to reduce your risk to zero. They will be the ones paying you the profits!
When you truly understand what moves the markets; what causes its fluctuations day in and day out, you will see that there is absolutely no reason to lose money. The market doesn't ask for your money. Losing is not inevitable; it's simply a choice and it's a choice you do not have to take.
Earlier I said that since starting these courses about a year ago there has not been a single trading loss. We're talking about well over 100 different trades with no losses. That can only be possible when you truly understand what drives price behavior and how to eliminate your risk to virtually zero.
Furthermore, I show you what doesn't drive it market movements. It has nothing to do with breaking a trendline or seeing two moving averages cross or getting an overbought or oversold reading on some oscillator. It doesn't even relate to the market's fundamentals, at least not in the short term. It's all about the actions of people in the market and I will show you exactly how to see what they are doing and what they are going to do.
"Imagine if you were at a poker game and you knew the hand of everyone at the table? You'd win every time!"
Having great information is one thing, but if you don't have have control over your emotions and have the discipline to follow your game plan, then it doesn't matter how good your information is, you will still lose.
Successful trading is 100% mental
You can have all the knowledge and fancy indicators and forecasting acumen in the world, but if you don't have the right mental framework you will never be successul. The secret lies in your mental game. That means trading success is 100% mental.
In my course I train you to have the mental tools needed to control your own emotions, eliminate stress, hesitation and indecision and other factors that can lead to self sabotage and loss. I have a proprietary behavioral system called the P.A.D.D.T system, which allows you to control your emotions, eliminate stress and behave in a "zen-like" state so that your mental frame of mind is always 100% tuned to profitable trading and efficient decision making. My mind system is truly revolutionary. NO ONE teaches you how to do this!
All the popular "wisdom" is wrong!
I will show you why everything you've ever heard or learned about trading--whether that was in books, seminars or elsewhere--is absolute rubbish and designed to make you lose.My methods are revolutionary. You will find them jaw droppingly effective. You will never view the markets the same again once you have spent a week with me, I guarantee it. It will be like opening up a whole world of information and answers that you never thought existed.
Once you spend a week with me you will be laughing at how the vast majority of people operate in the market. Nearly all of the former tools and approaches that you may have thought "sophisticated," things like trendlines, moving averages, oscillators...they're all going to seem like primitive, blind, voodoo tools compared with the all-powerful predictive insights I teach you. You will learn how to gather unbelievably deep and prescient information and combined with the proper behavior the profits will flow and flow and flow in record time and record amounts. You will literally be able to trade circles around other market participants who are flailing about using those very unsophisticated and very primitive techniques. Picking their pockets will become your hobby and pasttime.
Don't wait, my next online course is
July 21 - 25
All you need is a computer and an internet connection
Here is just a little bit of what you will learn:
Plus much, much, more! Applied Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) T
This is ground breaking. The course will teach you how to apply MMT as an overlay to your currency day trading approach. THIS IS THE ONLY APPLIED MMT COURSE IN EXISTENCE! MMT is the most concise understanding of fiat money systems yet few in the realm of economics or finance use it or even understand it. They are blinded by ideology and dogma. That gives the MMT trader an incredible advantage. While others are buying and selling based on a outrageously flawed understandings of the monetary system, the MMT trader is the big winner.
In addition, I will put you through my ultimate, trader psychology program, that gives you the proper mental "game" to be successful as a trader. Without the mental aspect, no matter what system you employ you will never be a winner. After taking my course I guarantee you that you will trade with supreme confidence and devoid of any fear or stress. No one else teaches this!
So...what are you waiting for? Change your life. Add income. Become financially free. Let the Forex markets provide you with the life you deserve. Sign up for my next course today!!
Course fee is USD $2995
Yes...I want to learn how to trade Forex successfully. Sign me up for Mike Norman's 5-day intensive online Forex course now!!
- Sainsbury’s store running entirely on electricity that is generated from refuse.Another disturbing tweet below from a right libertarian source applauding a UK supermarket's ability to go "off the grid" by recycling waste food from its retail operation.I guess these libertarians think that the food products originally just appear on the store shelves like magic (sorry you fantasy world libertarians, the store name is not H […]Matt Franko
- Chris Mayer — The US Debt Crisis that Will Never HappenEpstein doesn’t seem to understand that the U.S. government doesn’t need to borrow what it creates. The U.S. government creates dollars. The U.S. government doesn’t need to borrow them to spend them. This seems so simple to me it’s hard to believe anyone would believe otherwise.There is zero chance that the U.S. has a fiscal crisis like Greece, for example.G […]Tom Hickey
- Polly Cleveland — Piketty’s Model of Inequality and Growth in Historical Context, Pt 2Neoclassical economics was designed for the purpose of eliminating economic rent from consideration.Mason Gaffney has shown how many individuals helped construct neoclassical economics, often with financial support from the robber barons and their successors. I will focus on two: in the United States, John Bates Clark (1847-1938), and in Europe, Vilfredo Par […]Tom Hickey
- Andrea Terzi — Europe Must Escape A Savings Trap, Not A Liquidity TrapA better explanation for the prolonged stagnation in Europe puts at the center of the problem European fiscal policy aimed at reducing public debt. Although there is a growing literature on this, it is not immediately obvious why cutting public debt should harm growth and jobs. In the 1980s, when fiscal retrenchment became popular as a tool to reduce public […]Tom Hickey
- C. J. Polychroniou — Predatory Capitalism and Where to Go from HereContemporary capitalism is characterized by a political economy that revolves around finance capital, is based on a savage form of free market fundamentalism, and thrives on a wave of globalizing processes and global financial networks that have produced global economic oligarchies with the capacity to influence the shaping of policymaking across nations. […]Tom Hickey
- Krugman Hits "Deficit Scolds"Paul Krugman writing at his blog today:"I got some correspondence from people telling me to read Rob Portman’s op-ed in the WSJ, intended to refute the growing evidence that the budget deficit has been grossly overrated as an issue. And it is an interesting piece — it’s a very good illustration both of the desperate desire to see a debt crisis, and what […]Detroit Dan
- Steven Pressman — Picketing Wealth InequalityReview of Capital in the Twenty-First CenturyDollars & SensePicketing Wealth InequalitySteven PressmanTom Hickey
Yes, I want to start making big money trading Forex. I want Mike Norman to teach me his amazing *Market Composition* + MMT + Mental Game trading method. Sign me up right now for July 21 – 25 intensive Forex trading course! I’m ready to become a successful Forex trader! I understand I will be billed $2995.