Forex course on video
|Forex course||Currency trading classes||Online Forex course|
|Online currency trading course||Learn to trade Forex||Learn to trade currencies|
Let me teach you how to trade the Forex markets!
My Forex Course is designed to teach you quickly and efficiently how to trade the Forex markets like a pro and generate significant income for yourself with a minimum of time and effort. Best of all, I have now put my highly rated, intensive Forex Course on video.
My acclaimed trading system has turned novices into profitable Forex traders. Achieve the success you always wanted and change your life by taking my Forex Course or studying these videos.
Maket Composition + MMT + Mental Game
*The ONLY applied MMT course anywhere!
My students have had unbelievable success. Check out some of these testimonials
"Mike teaches you how not to lose your money, and he does so by means of mental approach, efficient market analysis, and clever application of MMT concepts to the markets." "Your forex course was phenomenal! I can't thank you enough for providing such a valuable course at such a great value." "Mike’s method is measured, strategic, and shrewd. What Mike teaches is what you need to ignore in order to be successful at this."
Read more of their testimonials here.
Learn to become a successful Forex trader!
These videos are taken from my real-time Forex Course, which is designed to teach you everything you need to know to become a successful Forex trader. If you don't have the time to join me for a week-long, online, intensive education then this is the next best thing to being there. I will teach you how to master the largest and most exciting market in the world...the Foreign Exchange market!
The trading rules and methodologies that I have put together come from my 35 years as a successful trader. I will give you a powerful trading system that lets you see what other market participants are doing and anticipate how they are going to react...IN ADVANCE!
There is no other Forex Course like this out there anywhere!
Hi. My name is Mike Norman. Perhaps you know me from my blog, Mike Norman Economics or from my television appearances. I have been trading for over 35 years and have been a member of four exchanges, worked as a prop trader for a major bank and managed money for one of the world's largest hedge funds.
Forex beats them all!
Over the span of my career I have traded everything from stocks to bonds to commodities, futures, options, you name it. But the market that I trade exclusively now is the Forex market. For a trader, it beats them all. The Forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world. It has lots of volatility, plenty of leverage and true, 24-hour action. Furthermore, you don't pay commissions when you trade Forex so it's the most cost effective market for a trader. Thanks to the Internet you can trade Forex from the privacy of your home, office or even your smart phone or tablet.
You need knowledge to win
Trading is not easy and over the years I have taken my share of losses, but I never gave up because my goal was to become a consistently profitable trader. Over time I discovered that there were three main things that determined success: Great information, the right trading approach and mental control. Once you have all three trading becomes easy, but getting all three is not so easy, especially if you try to do it on your own.
Why I teach
Not long ago I decided that I was going to give Forex courses and really teach people how to trade. I thought that many people were probably making the same mistakes that I made and what they needed was someone who could show them how to avoid those pitfalls and then they'd be on their way to success.
When I started my Forex Course my goal was simply to educate people, however, the more I taught the more something amazing happened...not only did I help others improve their own trading, but I became better as a trader myself. That taught me a powerful lesson: when you have to explain your ideas and actions to others it makes you discover even more about the process you're involved in and it makes you that much better at your own game.
Losing is a choice and you don't have to take it!
I can honestly tell you with complete honesty that the strategies, tactics and behavioral skills you will learn in my Forex Course are things you won't find anywhere else. I literally show you how to "read" the market in such a way as to make losses very rare. I know it sounds crazy or too good to be true, but when you see it with your own eyes I guarantee you that you will be amazed. I will teach you how to see what other market participants are doing and show you how to literally use THEIR money to make money for yourself. They will be the ones paying you the profits!
In my Forex Course I will tell you the truth about what does and what doesn't drive market movements. It has nothing to do with the price breaking a trendline or seeing two moving averages cross or getting an overbought or oversold reading on some oscillator. It doesn't even relate to the market's fundamentals, at least not in the short term. It's all about the actions of people in the market and I will show you exactly how to see what they are doing and what they are going to do.That's the key...knowing what they are going to do!
"Imagine if you were at a poker game and you knew the hand of everyone at the table? Chances are you'd win every time!"
Having great information is one thing, but if you don't have have control over your emotions and have the discipline to follow your game plan, then it doesn't matter how good your information is, you will still lose.
Successful trading is 100% mental
You can have all the knowledge and fancy indicators and forecasting acumen in the world, but if you don't have the right mental framework you will never be successul. The secret lies in your mental game. That means trading success is 100% mental. In my course I train you to have the mental tools needed to control your own emotions, eliminate stress, hesitation and indecision and other factors that can lead to self sabotage and loss.
In my Forex Course I teach a proprietary behavioral system called the P.A.D.D.T system, which allows you to control your emotions, eliminate stress and behave in a "zen-like" state so that your mental frame of mind is always 100% tuned to profitable trading and efficient decision making. My mind control system is truly revolutionary. NO ONE teaches you how to do this!
All the popular "wisdom" is wrong!
In addition, my Forex Course will show you why everything you've ever heard or learned about trading--whether that was in books, seminars or elsewhere--is absolute rubbish and designed to make you lose.My methods are ground breaking. You will find them jaw droppingly effective. You will never view the markets the same again once you have spent a week with me or studied my Forex Course videos, I guarantee it. It will be like opening up a whole world of information and answers that you never thought existed.
"First let me say that you have revolutionized my trading...most importantly me. Your forex course, for me, was like getting a shot of steroids! I have increased in confidence just from what you've taught. I was very timid of losses and making mistakes, but your talks, strategy and kick in the butt has transformed me. Thank you!" -Bob
My Forex Course will have you laughing at how the vast majority of people operate in the markets. Nearly all of the former tools and approaches that you may have thought "sophisticated;" things like trendlines, moving averages, oscillators...they're all going to seem like primitive, blind, voodoo tools compared with the all-powerful predictive insights I teach you.
You will learn how to gather unbelievably deep and prescient information and combined with the proper behavior the profits will flow and flow and flow in record time and record amounts. You will literally be able to trade circles around other market participants who are flailing about using those very unsophisticated and very primitive techniques. Picking their pockets will become your hobby and pasttime.
Learn at your own pace and convenience with my Forex Course videos!
Here is just a little bit of what you will learn:
- How to greatly minimize trading losses
- How to put the odds in your favor on every single trade
- How to know exactly what others are doing and how to take advantage of their mistakes.
- How to use other people's money to get the profits you want
- How every rule ever taught about trading is wrong and why that's screwing you up.
Plus much, much, more! Applied Modern Monetary Theory (MMT)
This is unheard of. The course will teach you how to apply Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) as an overlay to your Forex trading approach.
THIS IS THE ONLY APPLIED MMT COURSE IN EXISTENCE!
MMT is the most concise understanding of fiat money systems yet few in the realm of economics or finance use it or even understand it. They are blinded by ideology and dogma. That gives the MMT trader an incredible advantage. While others are buying and selling based on a outrageously flawed understandings of the monetary system, the MMT trader is the big winner.
- How traders routinely get monetary and fiscal policy and its impact on the markets wrong
- How to predict the effects of fiscal policy on exchange rates
- How government data releases are almost always acted upon erroneously
- The REAL effect of central bank rate setting on currency markets
- Learn how to "see" what central banks are doing
In addition, I will put you through my ultimate, trader psychology program, that gives you the proper mental "game" to be successful as a trader. Without the mental aspect, no matter what system you employ you will never be a winner. After taking my course I guarantee you that you will trade with supreme confidence and devoid of any fear or stress. No one else teaches this!
So...what are you waiting for? Change your life. Add income. Become financially free. Let the Forex markets provide you with the life you deserve. Purchase my Forex Course on video today!!
Get Mike Norman's Forex Course on video
Yes...I want to learn how to trade Forex successfully. I want to get Mike Norman's Forex Course on video now! I understand that it is 30 hours on five separate video downloads.
Get the Forex Course
- Daniel Little — M I Finley on the dynamics of the Roman EmpireOne of the books I found influential in graduate school in philosophy was M. I. Finley's The Ancient Economy, which appeared in 1973. Finley's book sought to explain important parts of the Roman world by piecing together the best knowledge available about the economic relations that defined its socioeconomic foundation. And the book proposes to con […]
- Alexrpt — Putin calls the US ISIS bluff. Moves Russian forces into Syria to also help fight the fake caliphate?Wait for the New York Times headline, "Putin invades Syria".Red Pill TimesPutin calls the US ISIS bluff. Moves Russian forces into Syria to also help fight the fake caliphate?AlexrptAlsoThe Saker says, not so fast.So the rumor about a Russian intervention is at least credible. And yet, I don’t buy it.I will gladly admit that I cannot prove a negati […]
- Nicolai N. Petro — Russia's Orthodox Soft PowerFor many analysts the term Russky mir, or Russian World, epitomizes an expansionist and messianic Russian foreign policy, the perverse intersection of the interests of the Russian state and the Russian Orthodox Church.Little noted is that the term actually means something quite different for each party. For the state it is a tool for expanding Russia's […]
- Russia Beyond the Headlines — Poll: Russians consider U.S. amoral and devoid of spiritual valuesThis is a rejection of American liberalism as a cultural model. Russians view the US as becoming increasingly dysfunctional in comparison with a similar poll twenty-five years ago. This indicates a significant decline in US soft power.Russia Beyond the HeadlinesPoll: Russians consider U.S. amoral and devoid of spiritual values
- Brian Beutler — The RehabilitationistsHow a small band of determined legal academics set out to persuade the Supreme Court to undo the New Deal—and have almost won.In case anyone was wondering why philosophy — or call it foundational studies if you think the term "philosophy" is outdated — is important.As the article observes, Libertarianism is a form of conservatism. However, it is ba […]
- Yanis Varoufakis — Democratizing the EurozoneOnly very recently, as a result of the Greek government’s intense negotiations with its creditors, did Europe’s citizens realize that the world’s largest economy, the eurozone, is run by a body that lacks written rules of procedure, debates crucial matters “confidentially” (and without minutes being taken), and is not obliged to answer to any elected body, n […]
- Pull That Temple DownNow less material evidence exists of these once important structures used in our ancient and highly successful socio-economic systems.Ancient successful and effective socio-economic (ie: material) systems that have manifestly been abandoned by mankind.UNOSAT satellite analysis confirms Temple of #Bel #Palmyra #Syria main building destroyed @UNESCO @UrtheCast […]
Many believe interest rates affect exchange rates
In reading over much of the commentary and opinion of analysts there seems to be a near universal view that if the Federal Reserve starts to raise interest rates as expected sometime this year then that would be very bullish for the U.S. dollar.
Relationship between interest rates and exchange rates tenuous
I caution traders and market observers not to rush to a conclusion on this. The correlation between interest rates and currency exchange rates is tenuous at best. Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) says that since governments are net payers of interest an increase in the interest rate is akin to a fiscal injection. It equates to more deficit spending or, at the very least, moe spending, and that can be said to make the currency easier to get. (Increases the quantity of currency.)
Rate hikes equate to “money printing”
Think about it for a second. If the U.S. Congress were to announce a major fiscal expansion, say in the hundreds of billions, do you think the dollar would rally? Initially at least you would expect to see a significant amount of dollar selling as economists and investors interpreted this to mean “money printing” and the potential for inflation.
It’s odd, then, that traders would interpret a rate increase as bullish for the currency since it also equates to an expansion in government spending. While it may be true that some demand for the currency or, investments denominated in that currency (i.e. fixed income investments) become slightly more attractive, that it offset by the expansion in the money supply.
My Forex Course explains these relationships
In my Forex Course I give historical examples of this. During the mid to late 1970’s the U.S. dollar moved conversely to interest rates. It was only in the early 1980s when the Fed was in its final phase of rate hikes under Paul Volker that the dollar appeared to move in tandem with rates, only to collapse over the remainder of the decade after the G5 nations got together to drive the currency lower.
The lesson to be learned here is that rate hikes or rate cuts are often only loosely tied to exchange rates trends. There are many other factors that go into it.
To learn more about this and how to apply MMT to your own Forex trading, please purchase my 30-hour Forex trading video course below. The price is USD $250