Hi. My name is Mike Norman. Perhaps you know me from my blog or from my television appearances. I have been trading for 35 years, as a member of four exchanges, as a prop trader and managing money for a major hedge fund.
My main market now is the Forex market, it's the only market I trade. And I have been teaching courses that combine the concepts of Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) and the trading techniques I have learned and developed from my years on the floor.
I guarantee that what you learn in this course will blow away anything else you have every seen or heard about. A recent student of mine called this course "the money ball" of trading courses. Read some of the testimonials here.
Believe me when I tell you, this course gives tactics and strategies
NOT TAUGHT ANYWHERE ELSE.
My students leave this course and are immediately profitable.
My next online course runs from
All you need is a computer and an internet connection
This course will teach you everything you need to know to successfully trade Forex online.
Plus much, much, more! For example...
The course will teach you how to apply MMT as an overlay to your currency day trading approach. For example
With this information, plus more, I will show you how you can literally PICK THE POCKETS of other traders. No more guessing at direction. You will trade like an "insider" and take the money of those who don't know what they're doing or, making trading decisions with simplistic trendlines and moving averages.
In addition, I will put you through my ultimate, trader psychology program, that gives you the proper mental "game" to be successful as a trader. Without the mental aspect, no matter what system you employ you will never be a winner.
After taking my course I guarantee you that you will trade with supreme confidence and devoid of any fear or stress. No one else teaches this!
So...what are you waiting for? Change your life. Add income. Become financially free. Let the Forex markets provide you with the life you deserve. Sign up for my next course today!!
Yes...I want to learn how to trade Forex successfully. Sign me up for Mike Norman's 5-day intensive online Forex course now!!
- Rodney Balko — DOJ Agency Warns Of Police MilitarizationIn the monthly e-newsletter for the Justice Department's Community Oriented Police Services (COPS) program, Senior Policy Analyst Karl Bickel sounds the alarm about the militarization of America's domestic police forces. Here's his conclusion:Police chiefs and sheriffs may want to ask themselves—if after hiring officers in the spirit of advent […]Tom Hickey
- Bill Mitchell — The Job Guarantee is a progressive vehicle for changeIn my search for new terminology and descriptors I am no longer going to use “minimum wage” to describe the wage that a currency-issuing government should pay when implementing a Job Guarantee (JG). In the past I have written that to avoid disturbing private sector wage structure and to ensure the JG is consistent with stable inflation, the JG wage rate is b […]Tom Hickey
- Eric Tymoigne — Bitcoin System: Some Additional ProblemsIn my last post, I argued that the fair price of a bitcoin as a monetary instrument is zero BTC; a bitcoin contains no promise in terms of income, in terms of convertibility, in terms of maturity, or any other. As a commodity, I have no idea what its fair price is. BOA says it is $1300. I will let those who find utility in the bitcoin payment system and spec […]Tom Hickey
- Peter Cooper — Currency Viability In a Pure Income Tax Regime With a Basic IncomeThe notion of tax-driven money is easiest to understand in relation to an exogenous tax such as a property tax or simple head tax. Demand for a state money is most effectively driven by exogenous taxes, not endogenous ones such as income taxes. Even so, in a hypothetical system with a tax imposed solely on income, the tax would still drive demand for a state […]Tom Hickey
- Lars Syll — Shackle on uncertainty and expectations in economicsInterview with G. L. S. Shackle on the Keynesian revolution in economics by someone who was there.Shackle on uncertainty and expectations in economicsLars P. Syll | Professor, Malmo University […]Tom Hickey
- Randy Wray — When Robots Make Drones: The Brave New World Of Secular StagnationThe typical economist’s take on this, however, is that by filling the lower-skilled jobs with robots, we will be able to move human workers into the higher-skilled work. Of course, as robots get smarter (or as we continually reduce complex processes to a series of simple steps—which has been the basis of automation since the days of Adam Smith), humans will […]Tom Hickey
- Tony Lawson — The nature of heterodox economicsTony Lawson on ontology in the philosophy of economics.ABSTRACTHeterodoxy serves as an umbrella term to cover the coming together of separate projects or traditions. In answering the question, 'what distinguishes heterodoxy from the orthodoxy?', the author argues that matters of ontology are central. In answering the question, 'how are the var […]Tom Hickey