Hi. My name is Mike Norman. Perhaps you know me from my blog, Mike Norman Economics or from my television appearances. I have been trading for over 35 years and have been a member of four exchanges, worked as a prop trader for a major bank and managed money for one of the world's largest hedge funds.
Forex beats them all!
Over the course of my career I have traded everything from stocks to bonds to commodities, futures, options, you name it. But the market that I trade exclusively now is the Forex market. For a trader, it beats them all. The Forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world. It has lots of volatility, plenty of leverage and true, 24-hour action. Furthermore, you don't pay commissions when you trade Forex so it's the most cost effective market for a trader. Thanks to the Internet you can trade Forex from the privacy of your home, office or even your smart phone or tablet.
You need knowledge to win
Trading is not easy and over the years I have taken my share of losses, but I never gave up because my goal was to become a consistently profitable trader. Over time I discovered that there were three main things that determined success: Great information, the right trading approach and mental control. Once you have all three trading becomes easy, but getting all three is not so easy, especially if you try to do it on your own.
Why I teach
Not long ago I decided that I was going to give courses designed to teach people how to trade. I thought that many people were probably making the same mistakes that I made and all they needed was someone who could show them how to avoid those pitfalls and then they'd be on tehir way to success. When I started these courses my goal was simply to educate people, however, the more I taught the more something amazing happened...not only did I help others improve their own trading, but I became better as a trader myself. That taught me a powerful lesson: when you have to explain your ideas and actions to others it makes you discover even more about the process you're involved in and it makes you that much better.
Losing is a choice and you don't have to take it!
I can honestly tell you with complete honesty that the strategies, tactics and behavioral skills you will learn in my course are things you won't find anywhere else. I literally show you how to "read" the market in such a way as to eliminate losses from your trading. I know it sounds crazy or too good to be true, but when you see it with your own eyes I guarantee you that you will be amazed. I will teach you how to see what other market participants are doing and show you how to literally use THEIR money to reduce your risk to zero. They will be the ones paying you the profits!
When you truly understand what moves the markets; what causes its fluctuations day in and day out, you will see that there is absolutely no reason to lose money. The market doesn't ask for your money. Losing is not inevitable; it's simply a choice and it's a choice you do not have to take.
Earlier I said that since starting these courses about a year ago there has not been a single trading loss. We're talking about well over 100 different trades with no losses. That can only be possible when you truly understand what drives price behavior and how to eliminate your risk to virtually zero.
Furthermore, I show you what doesn't drive it market movements. It has nothing to do with breaking a trendline or seeing two moving averages cross or getting an overbought or oversold reading on some oscillator. It doesn't even relate to the market's fundamentals, at least not in the short term. It's all about the actions of people in the market and I will show you exactly how to see what they are doing and what they are going to do.
"Imagine if you were at a poker game and you knew the hand of everyone at the table? You'd win every time!"
Having great information is one thing, but if you don't have have control over your emotions and have the discipline to follow your game plan, then it doesn't matter how good your information is, you will still lose.
Successful trading is 100% mental
You can have all the knowledge and fancy indicators and forecasting acumen in the world, but if you don't have the right mental framework you will never be successul. The secret lies in your mental game. That means trading success is 100% mental.
In my course I train you to have the mental tools needed to control your own emotions, eliminate stress, hesitation and indecision and other factors that can lead to self sabotage and loss. I have a proprietary behavioral system called the P.A.D.D.T system, which allows you to control your emotions, eliminate stress and behave in a "zen-like" state so that your mental frame of mind is always 100% tuned to profitable trading and efficient decision making. My mind system is truly revolutionary. NO ONE teaches you how to do this!
All the popular "wisdom" is wrong!
I will show you why everything you've ever heard or learned about trading--whether that was in books, seminars or elsewhere--is absolute rubbish and designed to make you lose.My methods are revolutionary. You will find them jaw droppingly effective. You will never view the markets the same again once you have spent a week with me, I guarantee it. It will be like opening up a whole world of information and answers that you never thought existed.
Once you spend a week with me you will be laughing at how the vast majority of people operate in the market. Nearly all of the former tools and approaches that you may have thought "sophisticated," things like trendlines, moving averages, oscillators...they're all going to seem like primitive, blind, voodoo tools compared with the all-powerful predictive insights I teach you. You will learn how to gather unbelievably deep and prescient information and combined with the proper behavior the profits will flow and flow and flow in record time and record amounts. You will literally be able to trade circles around other market participants who are flailing about using those very unsophisticated and very primitive techniques. Picking their pockets will become your hobby and pasttime.
Don't wait, my next online course is
August 25 - 29
All you need is a computer and an internet connection
Here is just a little bit of what you will learn:
Plus much, much, more! Applied Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) T
This is ground breaking. The course will teach you how to apply MMT as an overlay to your currency day trading approach. THIS IS THE ONLY APPLIED MMT COURSE IN EXISTENCE! MMT is the most concise understanding of fiat money systems yet few in the realm of economics or finance use it or even understand it. They are blinded by ideology and dogma. That gives the MMT trader an incredible advantage. While others are buying and selling based on a outrageously flawed understandings of the monetary system, the MMT trader is the big winner.
In addition, I will put you through my ultimate, trader psychology program, that gives you the proper mental "game" to be successful as a trader. Without the mental aspect, no matter what system you employ you will never be a winner. After taking my course I guarantee you that you will trade with supreme confidence and devoid of any fear or stress. No one else teaches this!
So...what are you waiting for? Change your life. Add income. Become financially free. Let the Forex markets provide you with the life you deserve. Sign up for my next course today!!
Course fee is USD $2995
Yes...I want to learn how to trade Forex successfully. Sign me up for Mike Norman's 5-day intensive online Forex course now!!
- Lynn Parramore interviews Barry Lynn — How the New Monopoly Capitalism Will Crush You to SmithereensWell, not exactly the "new" monopoly capitalism, rather the new improved monopoly capitalism.I see the true populists on the left and the true populists on the right. I believe that those groups can absolutely come together and fight monopolists and restore democracy within our economy and within our political system. Because what they actually bel […]Tom Hickey
- Matt Bruenig — Tradition-Aggression-Desert Whack-A-MoleMatt debates against the non-aggression principle and propertarianism. Tradition-Aggression-Desert Whack-A-MoleMatt BruenigTom Hickey
- Denis Krassnin — EU advisors advocate use of military against strikes and protestsExperts at a European Union (EU) think-tank are demanding that the EU prepare to put down strikes and protests with military force. Due to the deepening social inequality in a globalised economy and growing military conflicts within the EU’s borders, such outbursts will inevitably increase.In the study by the European Union Institute for Security Studies, th […]Tom Hickey
- Brad Friedman — WTF, Ferguson Police?!The "streets" did not "flare up". The cops in Ferguson flared it up, perhaps, according to pretty much all of the live coverage we followed for hours last night on TV, on the web and, most crucially, on Twitter.Yeah, that's what I was doing last night until the wee hours and that was my take, too. Police riot.Brad BlogWTF, Ferguson P […]Tom Hickey
- Kara Dansky — The real reason Ferguson has military weaponsBecause not white.It used to be billy clubs, fire hoses and snarling German shepherds. Now it's armored personnel carriers and flash-bang grenades. The weaponry has changed, but the target is still the same.If some of the photos from Ferguson last week were in black and white, you might confuse them with scenes from the 1950s south. White police officer […]Tom Hickey
- Philip Pilkington — Confusing Accounting Identities With Behavioral EquationsHere’s an interesting little debate from earlier this year that I came across yesterday evening. It is between a number of market analysts over whether the current stock market is overvalued. Why is that interesting? Because the argument is focused on one of the best known foundational stones of heterodox economics: the Levy-Kalecki profit equation.Weird? No […]Tom Hickey
- Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg and Richard Werner — How Money is MadeInteresting post but this is bonkers. In order to stimulate productive bank credit – and boost the effectiveness of fiscal policy – governments should stop issuing bonds, and instead borrow from banks through loan contracts, often available at lower rates than bond yields. This would bolster bank credit and stimulate demand, employment, GDP, and tax revenues […]Tom Hickey
Yes, I want to start making big money trading Forex. I want Mike Norman to teach me his amazing *Market Composition* + MMT + Mental Game trading method. Sign me up right now for August 25 – 29 intensive Forex trading course! I’m ready to become a successful Forex trader! I understand I will be billed $2995.